Enhanced Care serves individuals who wish to “age in place” or remain in the residence as their age-related difficulties increase. Individuals requiring our Enhanced Care may require assistance to get out of a chair, need the assistance of another to walk or use stairs, need assistance with medical equipment, and/or need assistance to manage chronic urinary or bowel incontinence. They may be someone with a condition such as severe arthritis who needs help with meals and walking. If he or she later becomes confined to a wheelchair and needs help transferring from place to place, our Enhanced Care assures that the nursing and medical needs our residents are met.
Services Provided For All Our Residents
- Home cooked meals, including fresh soups, salads and traditional foods made with local ingredients.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry, with more help available if desired.
- Nurses on site daily, and licensed staff cheerfully available 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with showers, medications and other care as needed.
- Van service to shopping, doctors’ appointments, worship services and other scheduled outings.
- Exercise, crafts, reading, spiritual, music and other activities led by trained staff.