Independent Care – designed to meet the individual’s social and residential needs, while also encouraging and assisting with activities of daily living.
Services Provided For All Our Residents
- Home cooked meals, including fresh soups, salads and traditional foods made with local ingredients.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry, with more help available if desired.
- Nurses on site daily, and licensed staff cheerfully available 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with showers, medications and other care as needed.
- Van service to shopping, doctors’ appointments, worship services and other scheduled outings.
- Exercise, crafts, reading, spiritual, music and other activities led by trained staff.