Special Needs Care
Special Needs Care – serves individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We provide 24-hour supervision, and meet needs requiring additional help completing his or her activities of daily living. If needed, we provide medical, social or neuro-behavioral care.
Services Provided For All Our Residents
- Home cooked meals, including fresh soups, salads and traditional foods made with local ingredients.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry, with more help available if desired.
- Nurses on site daily, and licensed staff cheerfully available 24 hours a day.
- Assistance with showers, medications and other care as needed.
- Van service to shopping, doctors’ appointments, worship services and other scheduled outings.
- Exercise, crafts, reading, spiritual, music and other activities led by trained staff.